- It detects some unwanted applications and unwarranted DLLs for my PC, that run on its own and invade the memory, thus making my PC slow.
- If there are some malicious files entering the core of OS, WinPatrol acts like a firewall in this, it doesn't report that there's a virus but, it's taken that most of the virus have this version name or number '?'.
- If there are some file extensions that have been changed. This is a bit annoying sometimes, when my mp3 have changed its associations either with Winamp or Windows Media Player, there are about 3-5 dialog boxes showing up on what I would want to do, nonetheless, I'm secured (WinPatrol said to me, 'get used to it').
- Removing of startup programs that slow the boot time.
- And many others, I just can't write it all here.
If you want it, then you can download it on their Official Website. It's about 700kb, so it will never eat all your bandwidth.
No comments:
Post a Comment