Saturday, August 2, 2008

Best Free Desktop Wallpapers

I AM fascinated with desktop wallpapers. Sometimes, I get o.c., I organize them according to what they portray (nature, animals, abstract, etc.). That happened when I am tired with Windows XP bliss wallpaper. It's very generic, like almost all of the computers I am going to use, shipped with Windows XP. Until I found this website, offering absolutely FREE wallpapers, available in different sizes for widescreen and fullscreen displays. The website InterfaceLIFT (it sounds like face lift, for virtual). You've got to fall in love with wallpapers here, they can serve you as an inspiration (to the extent that you can make your own wallpapers). Here is the screenshoot of my desktop, to stop my talking here, on how the awesomeness could literally made myself blind.


That's what I call the best desktop wallpaper, ever. You can visit their site and begin downloading at: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/. Spoil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks really classic! My Mom would definitely love this! My Non loves anything that has to do with the environment. Thank you for sharing this with us!More power to you and to your site!

Free Desktop Wallpapers