So, just recently I have a conversation with myself (a crazy routine, I suppose), it's not good but it's not unhealthy. This is what happened.
"Each one of them, have one in common for sure", said by me.
"They are Filipinos or at least half-blood?", my alter-ego asked.
"No, it's pretty obvious.", I exclaimed.
"But what another common thing that they have?", my curios alter-ego asked again.
"They were in flickr. What I mean is, they have an account in flickr or at least they have pictures on it (and yeah some of them have empty photostreams)."
"So what's the big deal anyway?", my getting-in-my-nerve alter-ego asked again, while I'm pretty wanted to shut him up.
Okay, since you're asking, and I want you to shut up a little, I discovered something so cool. This has proven that I am a good researcher anyway (that's my natural job, to search for things undiscovered or rare to find). I happened to know just 15 minutes ago, after I wrote this blog entry that THE CO-FOUNDER OF FLICKR IS CATERINA FAKE AND IS HALF-FILIPINO. Now, that I think is the coolest thing I've ever heard. Because she, together with Stewart Butterfield (co-founder of flickr), revolutionize the Web 2.0 (the coolest social networking to coolest API). The image below is downloaded from Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Caterina_fake.jpg. No copyright infringement intended.

I am a fan of flickr, I mean it's like a bible to me, of amazing photographs, design and illustration. But I never thought of that, until I visit her official website, then I look at her About (link). I was stunned.
Caterina Fake's Official Website: http://caterina.net/
No comments:
Post a Comment