Disclaimer: The commercials I have chosen are just for 'fun' purpose only, or just as I said, for the benefit of my free time. These do not reflect on the opinions of other people and I am in no way connected to surveying bodies, on how did I came up with the scores or whatsoever quantative figures written.
The criterias are made by myself. These are very generalized, but I am also looking at the good execution of ideas presented. So, what would made me decide that they are cooler ads than the others.
- Memorable Factor - this is very important. Though this happens most on the kids (they remember the transcript of the commercial), it can happen to adults alike.
- Creative Factor - this is also a very important factor, because everyone is exhausted with rational ads. Outside-the-box idea sells and can't help but win awards. Though the creative factor is still debatable if it really maximizes the profitability, it's a different story.
- Market Factor - obviously this is important, because advertising is still a business for businesses. Money, money and money flow is important.
- Values Factor - well, I condemn bad values and so are you. Customers now are more intelligent and they know which is less goooooood. I want advertisement that is not just for the sake of advertising, make it real.
Okay, and the best commercial ads for the month of July are:
- Fita Spreadz - I remember the script: "Magduling-dulingan tayo". That is so funny at the same creative because after they cross their eyes, they have two fitas, but the other guy said a different flavor. This is one of the commercials that I remember the most. It has the creative factor no less, good job for its creative team, brand manager, AC and the agency, Lowe, they did it once again. Memorable Factor: 9.5/10; Creative Factor: 9.9/10; Market Factor: 9.9/10; Values factor: 9.5/10. Average: 9.7. Click here to watch.
- Coca-Cola Commercial / Promo - Well, this is also a great commercial from McCann Manila. It has values, I must say; the family that is so supportive, a real deal. Mag-coke araw-araw (geeeee! I can' t do that though). My sister reenacts every line of it, and I was like the guy who was not hired for a job. The creative factor is in the way how the commercial and script was done. It shows how a Filipino family values the jobhunting of their relatives, even though he was not hired, may handa pa rin (it's should call for a celebration). Memorable Factor: 9.5/10; Creative Factor: 9.5/10; Market Factor: 9.9/10; Values Factor: 9.5/10. Average: 9.6. In the coming days I am going to embed the video here, I give up finding it in YouTube and Veoh.
- Tusearan Forte - KKK - made by McCann Manila. This has a 'malupet' factor. The ideas are there, Kati, Kirot at Kahol. Okkk. My Score: Memorable Factor: 9/10; Creative Factor: 9/10; Market Factor: 9/10; Values Factor: 9/10. AVERAGE: 9.00. (In case the video below is no longer available, click here).
No comments:
Post a Comment