Thursday, July 31, 2008

Multiply and Digg buttons: Slow for Internet Explorer

This is my always problem in IE (Internet Explorer) every time I am going to open my account in Multiply. It's as if, I came back to the time where my PC hangs for about 10 seconds to load all the info and seemed overload. You know, when you were in the road and it's getting congested, then somebody just stopped driving and no one can overtake. The page load of IE is just like that particularly in Multiply. I suggest you use, Firefox or Safari or Opera. They are using fast engines for browser easement. I am using Safari now, hopefully for good. It has common engine with Firefox. One thing I just don't like about Safari, I can't integrate my download manager. Hmm, that, I need to fix.

And another thing I don't like about IE7 is how it transforms text sizes. It's so illogical. The images are also increasing its size making it pixillated and blurred (which are not supposed because it's a text sizing feature). Well, it's still the most popular web browser, but beware SCB (Standard Compliant Browsers) such as Safari and Firefox are getting in to the market share.

No comments: