Wednesday, September 17, 2008

(Shrugs) Dead Silence: "It's good that it has alternative ending"

After watching the movie Dead Silence (via HBO) featuring the horror villainess Mary Shaw, I thought it was cool, but the ending was like very tragic for me. It's not that I don't like it, but it's pretty darn cool story that the protagonist should have to die (well, it's just the nibble of spoilage don't worry). Right before I was thinking of an alternate ending (pause) wait, the YouTube must have had it and it did. Well, if you have seen the movie at the last year's opening or just like me who might have accidentally press down the change channel button for some decent movies, well, watch the alternative opening and ending below. I found out that Dead Silence was created also by the people who made Saw, right before I was thinking (again) the doll in the near end of the movie there was a doll having resemblance with the mask in the Saw movie. It's not that morbid and gruesome as Saw, so I think you can still stand to watch it, just pretend there were hundreds of busy people in the back you called production team saying "action" and "cut".

The Alternative Opening

The Alternative Ending

No comments: