Hi there! Today is one of the best day I have ever had. I had a chance to meet and greet kids in Alay Pag-Asa, giving them the best Christmas party in the best way we can. Full of dance numbers, games and presentation, it was a successful outreach even though we only had barely two hours. I met Andrey (the little kid whom I had an honor to have a picture with and open his chocolate bar), Annaliza (the smart one), Carl (the sweetest kid, Jen will attest to that) and to name a few; they are a blessing. I just hope they could have the best future and dreams for themselves and to their family as well.
Then, we head to Libis, to watch 'Avatar'. Again, as I have said it in my Facebook shout out, it was the best film exceeding my expectations from special effects and story-telling (15 years in the making should be worth the wait, and almost $400 million budget should be wisely spent).
Then I watch a free concert and 10-minute fireworks display. What a day!
To know more about how to help through donations and outreach services, visit Alay Pag-asa website by clicking here.
1 comment:
Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.
Thanks!
Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com
Post a Comment