Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Windows 7: To Be or Not To Be?
I know some of you, geeks and skeptics, might skip this article anyway. You might choose Mac OSX or Linux over this issue-prone OS, Windows. And now that Microsoft has yet to shelf-off their new OS, Windows 7 on October 22, 2009 (I suppose its name is Windows 7 because it is the seventh Windows OS with GUI), the web has been circulating buzz about it, like everyday it has something 'new' to offer. Readers deserves better and unbiased information, and because, honestly, I did not experience to use the release candidate, I found these good reads that might excite you or at least give you an interest to switch. And because it's Windows 7, Wired.com provided us the 7 Reasons to Switch & 7 Reasons to Avoid, for the benefit of your doubt. I love their punch line, "Remember Vista?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment