Okay, I am not a fan of the new Yahoo Mail, the one bloated with many divisions and heavy ads on the side. But I am a fan of Yahoo Mail Classic. It's more comfortable to use; clean, honest and uncluttered. And today, I was surprised that AJAX was incorporated in classic mode. It's cool and feels like I'm using a familiar webmail. Ever since, Yahoo classic mode, was like a simple web mail, where everything jumps off to another page, refresh with the disappointing white screen and feels like it's so 20th century. Evidently, the Yahoo Mail classic had this familiar "loading..." thing at the center top of the mail making everything works in real time. I think you know what I mean.
If you want to know more about the recent changes in Yahoo! Mail Classic, click here.
1 comment:
Wah Kya blog hai? superb, keep it up
Post a Comment