Okay, I've been thinking of this little mystery in Firefox on why I always receive a message that says: "Secure Connection Failed" in some websites that have certificates to be authenticated by the browser (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Facebook, etc.).
Thursday, December 11, 2008
How to Fix Firefox: Secure Connection Failed
It's been bugging me for days, and I lose hope. I made the bravest of the bravest attempts (Install/Uninstall/Update/Best Google keywords) but the possibility of being fixed is blur. Firefox 3 is not working for me, so I decided to turn back time and use the older version. It works but it's still a hassle for me. I can feel the slowness, the numerous pop-ups of asking me the same question, and the frequent crashing. Just like my friend, Sweet, said - DUH!
Okay, I've been thinking of this little mystery in Firefox on why I always receive a message that says: "Secure Connection Failed" in some websites that have certificates to be authenticated by the browser (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Facebook, etc.).
There are two ways to fix this, first you can add an exception to every sites that need authentication, by clicking the link at the bottom, which is very tiring (two clicks of mouse is very tedious). Second, which is my discovery and I blame to by dumbfounded BIOS which do not update the date and time settings, is obviously to check if your system's date and time settings are correct. I think it should work now. And I need to buy new BIOS battery. What a feck.
Okay, I've been thinking of this little mystery in Firefox on why I always receive a message that says: "Secure Connection Failed" in some websites that have certificates to be authenticated by the browser (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Facebook, etc.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bro, you can't believe how helpful your information is. Thanks a lot! i just solved my problem.
Thanks a Lot. This post is really helpful.
Post a Comment