* * *
Obama-fever is everywhere. Pop art, music, social blogs, micro-blogs and media frenzies. On my previous post, you saw a pop art of Obama, and it's very cool. Though it reminds me more of Russian art revolution, there's an impression of modern art (not because it was made of pixels). I also saw an Obama morphed into famous Abraham Lincoln. And the headlines, online articles and blogs; can you try read them all? At least count them?
Then, I saw this commercial, long before the inauguration. It's Barack Obama acting in a commercial for a pharmaceutical company.
I'm just kidding when I said it's Barack Obama, because he's not. He's Ilham Anas, an Indonesia magazine photographer. And according to a source (Wikipedia), Obama lived in Indonesia for some quite time, before he migrated with his Dad to Hawaii. Hmm, anyway, I'm sure this carbon copy will be having a job for the next six years, aside from being a shutter-bug.
Then, I saw this commercial, long before the inauguration. It's Barack Obama acting in a commercial for a pharmaceutical company.
I'm just kidding when I said it's Barack Obama, because he's not. He's Ilham Anas, an Indonesia magazine photographer. And according to a source (Wikipedia), Obama lived in Indonesia for some quite time, before he migrated with his Dad to Hawaii. Hmm, anyway, I'm sure this carbon copy will be having a job for the next six years, aside from being a shutter-bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment