Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The New Macbooks are Here!


The new Apple Macbook family is here and the buzzes & diggs still keep increasing after its release last October 14. Although the new Macbook has new looks (Aluminum case) and NVIDIA 9400M graphics (GDDR3 SDRAM-shared), it still has no SD-card slot (too bad for photographers) and lose the Firewire (which I always look forward of still having it) port. You can read a full review and benchmark from CNET or directly from Apple to see all the features and comparison of the new Macbooks.

I'm escapist, so I look on YouTube for some funny videos. And I found this one - about how Macbook sucks because of lacking the Firewire port. But I did not like video actually, (nerds seldom use Macs, because it seldom needs troubleshooting, virus removal and out-of-the-box tweaks); the comments. Click here to watch the video.

So, what exactly is the issue on why did not a Firewire port is not included in the design? I found this forum by Rainer Brockerhoff and he did provide us with an informative explanation on the design issue of Mac, click here to read.

No comments: